We urge you to read through these terms and conditions before you register or submit any information to us. These conditions shall apply to any person who registers their details with us for the purposes of recruitment. If you have any questions or queries relating to any of these terms, please feel free to contact us before making your submission.
1. You may register with us online and we will provide you with a user ID and password (which may be chosen by you). You must keep this account information confidential at all times. This information will be required should you wish to access or update your portfolio. Following registration, you may submit your portfolio and/or curriculum vitae.
3. Oseanz Recruitment complies with the Protection of Privacy Act of 8 December 1992. All the personal data you provide to Oseanz Recruitment may be kept in its databases. They will be used only for the purpose of evaluating an application. The applicant has the right to consult, adapt or delete said data at all times, in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the Protection of Privacy Act. More information on this subject is available on the site of the Committee for the Protection of Privacy: www.privacy.fgov.be.
4. Our website contains several types of data which are protected by trademark right and copyright. Information on this site may not be transmitted, fully or partially, to third parties, without the prior consent of Oseanz Recruitment. You may, however, make copies for private use, in order to read or to go through such information. Oseanz Recruitment shall however not be held liable for the completeness, accuracy or validity of the information published.
5. The contents of our website, which are partly automated, have not been checked for full compliance with the relevant legislation. Moreover, they neither represent nor reflect the opinion of Oseanz Recruitment.
6. Downloading information or clicking on links to third party sites from our website will be made at your exclusive and entire risk. Oseanz Recruitment may not be held liable for damages or inconvenience due to the use of its website or the data contained therein (including viruses and worms), nor of any interruptions of connection to the Internet resulting from technical problems, or for the contents of third party sites.
7. The links, hyperlinks or frame links to our website are authorized only with the prior consent of Oseanz Recruitment.
8. When you send us files, make sure not to send us attachments containing viruses or worms. Personal details provided to Oseanz Recruitment may not contain the following elements: information on illnesses, on pregnancy, any information on ethnic origin, political opinion, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership, health or sexual orientation, defamatory or libelous information, and information without a reasonable connection with the job profile.
9. The information you send us must be accurate and must not infringe on the applicable legislation or regulations or violate law and order. You undertake to compensate Oseanz Recruitment for any and all complaints lodged against the latter arising out of non-compliance with this obligation.
10. By submitting your portfolio and/or curriculum vitae to us you are granting us permission to forward your portfolio and/or curriculum vitae to any prospective employer or grant them access to view your portfolio and/or curriculum vitae. We will not charge you any fees for any service we may provide to you and we shall not be under any obligation to submit any of your portfolio and/or curriculum vitae to any prospective employer nor to ensure accessibility of such information. Your portfolio and/or curriculum vitae is intended to provide potential employers with general information and does not guarantee any employment or interviews.
Once a portfolio and/or curriculum vitae is submitted or access is given to a prospective employer they will be entitled to contact you direct to arrange a further interview.
11. The activity of Oseanz Recruitment consists of providing, at the express request of clients or on its own initiative, candidates specialized in Hospitality and Tourism with a view to being taken on under contract of employment concluded by and between the parties, candidate and Client.
12. If a Client wants Oseanz Recruitment to conduct a search for candidates on the basis of precise criteria, said criteria must be notified to Oseanz Recruitment as promptly as possible, and we shall define the scope of guarantee offered by Oseanz Recruitment to its clients (see also clause no. 20).
13. The mission of Oseanz Recruitment consists of and is limited to searching for and verifying the skills, qualifications and general attitude of candidates for situations vacant who are then presented to the Client. Oseanz Recruitment shall in no way be party to the contract of employment or cooperation agreement subsequently signed and shall not bind the candidate in this regard.
14. All presentations shall be strictly confidential. If this clause is not complied with by the Client, leading to the hiring of a candidate by a third party, the Client shall pay all the fees to which Oseanz Recruitment would have been entitled if the Client had hired the candidate. The term “third party” shall include in particular but not exclusively, any related company affiliated with the Client or with which the Client maintains relations.
15. The Client shall inform Oseanz Recruitment at once or at least within 14 days as of the date that the candidate has been hired and shall provide Oseanz Recruitment with a copy of the offer of employment made to the candidate.
16. The Client shall provide Oseanz Recruitment with a complete statement of all remuneration and benefits payable to the candidate.
17. The placement fees of Oseanz Recruitment shall be payable as of the moment that a candidate is hired or subject to the successful completion of a trial period, as agreed between Oseanz Recruitment and the Client.
18. Any and all invoices of Oseanz Recruitment shall be deemed to have been definitively accepted by the Client if they are not contested within fifteen days of receipt thereof, by registered letter, setting out in detail the reasons for being contested.
19. The Client shall verify the references of the candidate relating to his or her qualifications, personality and experience, and shall verify whether the legal and medical requirements relating to the candidate have been duly satisfied, in particular those relating to a work permit/visa having been obtained where required, as well as to any and all formalities relating to the legal obligations concerning the exercise of his or her activities.
20. Oseanz Recruitment shall offer a guarantee to its clients as to the qualifications, the occupational capacity and the conduct of the candidate presented (see clause n°13), for a term of eight weeks. In this connection it shall be up to the Client to verify the qualifications, skills, personality and experience of the candidate in order to ascertain whether they correspond with the information received from Oseanz Recruitment in connection with the presentation of the candidate. The client must also verify that the legal and medical requirements relating to the candidate have been duly satisfied, in particular those relating to a work permit/visa having been obtained where required, as well as to any and all formalities relating to the legal obligations concerning the exercise of his or her activities.
By way of guarantee and without prejudice to Clause 21 below, if the employment of the candidate is terminated before the successful completion of a trial period, as agreed between Oseanz Recruitment and the Client, for valid and reasonable reasons relating to the qualifications, occupational capacity or conduct of the candidate presented, Oseanz Recruitment agrees not to receive the placement fee payable by the Client.
Any new hiring of a candidate shall entitle the Client to the guarantee provided by this clause as to this (new) candidate, under the same terms and conditions.
21. The guarantee of Oseanz Recruitment may not be invoked in the following eventualities:
– A recruitment is cancelled without any valid reason (including if the candidate was made redundant for economic reasons)
– Oseanz Recruitment was not notified by an admissible claim within the meaning of Clause 20 above;
– The fees are not paid to Oseanz Recruitment within the time limit defined in Clause 17 above;
– The reason for the cancellation is not related to the qualifications, capacity or conduct of the candidate;
– The candidate was dismissed for a serious offence;
– For any and all reasons of non-suitability including redundancy owing to force majeure.
22. If one of the clauses of these terms and conditions should become null and void, the validity of the remaining clauses of these terms and conditions shall in no way be affected.
23. Oseanz Recruitment shall under no circumstances be held liable for any error of evaluation (i) as to the references of the candidate, relating to his or her qualifications, skills, personality and experience; (ii) as to the compliance with the various legal and medical requirements relating to the performance, by the candidate, of his or her work, or (iii) any consequence whatsoever connected to the use of false information by the candidate.
24. These contractual terms and conditions shall, unless expressly stipulated otherwise by and between the parties, constitute the sole document governing the rights and obligations of the parties. The Client expressly acknowledges that any hiring of a candidate shall imply the acceptance, without any restriction, of the present terms and conditions.
25. These terms and conditions shall be binding for the Client and any and all eligible parties.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Belgian law.
27. For rights and obligations of employee and employer, please visit the following link: http://www.werk.be/sites/default/files/20101229BVR_PrivateArbeidsbemiddeling_bijlage5.pdf
Oseanz Recruitment, located at Oude Burkelslag 7, 9990 Maldegem, Belgium is the editor of this website.
Managing Director: Karen G. Thorley
E-mail address: email@example.com
Oseanz Recruitment’s online service is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will use our best efforts to ensure that the information you submit to us remains private, and is used only for the purposes as set forth in the terms and conditions.
At any moment you are entitled to access to and edit your personal details that are in our possession and to oppose yourself to their treatment and communication.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
Changes to our Privacy Commitment
If we change our privacy commitment in the future, we will set out those changes here, so that you will always know what personal information we gather, the purposes we might use it for and to whom we might disclose it.
1. Oseanz Recruitment uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the information found on this web site, it is provided purely for information and you should seek further guidance and make independent enquiries before relying upon it.
2. The information included in this web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice.
3. Oseanz Recruitment makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, currency, adequacy, suitability or operation of this web site, or of the information it contains, nor that the information has in any way been verified by Oseanz Recruitment.
4. Oseanz Recruitment assumes no responsibility for information contained in this site and disclaims all liability arising from negligence or otherwise in respect of such information.
5. Oseanz Recruitment makes no representation in respect of the existence or availability of any appointment advertised on this site.
6. Oseanz Recruitment does not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for a candidate’s information, ask to interview a candidate or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client.
7. Oseanz Recruitment makes no representation or warranty as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through this web site.
8. By using this web site you assume the risk that the information on this web site may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date or may not meet your requirements.
9. This web site was created in Belgium. Any interpretation of its content, claims or disputes (of whatever nature and not limited to contractual issues) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian Courts under Belgian law.
All information incorporated within this web site is (c) of Oseanz Recruitment 2013.
This web site has been created for and on behalf of Oseanz Recruitment.
All copyright, trademarks, trade names and logos are the property of Oseanz Recruitment and any unauthorized reproduction is prohibited.